Returns & Replacements
It can be difficult to buy items over the internet and we understand sometimes you may change your mind about a product. Should you wish to return an item please send the item back to us within 14 days of delivery. We will issue you a full refund (lesser any postage and packaging costs, if applicable) so long as the product is sealed and unused and in resalable condition. If the product returned is not in fully saleable condition we may refuse any refund and charge you for postage to return the item. At our discretion we may offer you a refund at a deducted amount by up to 20%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We strongly advise you to enclose a letter explaining previous correspondence including item number and buyer’s ID as this will help us to process your case faster.
- Please note: we use item number as a ‘return reference’.
- It is compulsory to contact us for any return items to be issued an RMA Approval.
- Buyer is responsible with returning cost returning cost are subject to charge (8% of full sell price or £8; figures may vary).
- Packaging and Postage (P&P) is not refundable as it has already been paid to Royal Mail or a Courier company.
- Items must be returned in original packaging, as received by buyer.
- Item must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- We will not accept the item if no prior contact has been made.
- Items returned after 14 days will not be accepted with No Exceptions!
- We strongly advise to contact us for any enquiries before purchasing the item.
- We keep the right to charge extra fees for returns caused by buyer’s assumptions or fault.
- Our items are protected with invisible/visible security marks and serial numbers to prevent frauds.
- Return policy is subject to change without notice